takes two to tango

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Top 50 Atheism Quotes

I just came across a site called Left of Zen.
It's a site that compiles quotes and wonderful articles. Their promise is it's an escape from this hectic crazy world we're in, with premium content with a personal touch.

I personally enjoyed this compilation called the Top 50 Atheism Quotes. I don't have to be an atheist to see their point. I'll leave you to head to their site instead of going through the arduous task of copy-pasting everything here.

There's another site that I enjoyed. It's a blog called It's all a delusion. The author is an atheist with a wonderful sense of humor. Check out her compilation of Top Fifty Atheist T-Shirt/Bumper Sticker Aphorisms.

Enjoy!
posted by glady at 1/26/2008 06:10:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home