takes two to tango

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

National Stalker

Earlier this evening, I received a text message from a friend.
So I conducted a little experiment. I wanted to see the different reactions of the people who received the same message.

Forward.
Send to many.

I met someone who knows u, said u were together before. Call ka daw! Landline, 5319001. Sya sasagot. Ikaw ha, u'r hiding something.. Uuuy!

These are the replies:

nicoffeine: what is this some call center or sex hot line?!
baldie: who's this sorry i placed my sim in another phone
GENERAL PUBLIC: are you sure you sent this to the right person?
ulti_addict: i'm bored. you online?
GENERAL PUBLIC2: really? who is it?
koreanang luto: have you been giving my number away again?
fortune hunter: wahahahahaha! who is it? jd fortune?

ring....

baldie:
who is it? c'mon! tell me the name. or at least where from.
g: mandaluyong.
baldie: where's that? i don't remember anyone from there...
g: just call!!! go go go!!!

few minutes after...

baldie: this is crazy!
baldie: you're crazy!
starbucks: talaga sino? hu is he? she?

my fave...

starbucks: taena. i called. she was asking how you're doing.


The Message:

Good everning! Mabuhay! Thank for calling the National Center for Mental Health. Our administrative offices are closed. If you know the extension number of the person you wish to call, please dial it now. For emergency calls please dial 283. For operator assistance please dial 0, or stay on the line.
posted by glady at 11/15/2006 10:42:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home