takes two to tango

Friday, June 10, 2005

for me, really

saw u...
that cute roosterette...
i smiled...
it made me remember everything...
and then i smiled even more...
after reminiscing, i stopped smiling...
i realized it has an "after effect"...
thinking of u makes me sad afterwards...
'coz u made me forget all d' problems i'm facing...
all d' hardships i'm encountering at d' moment...
all d' adversities in my life ryt now...
whenever someone helps me in any possible way...
i give back...
i wanna make that person happier...
just as that person did to me and more...
that's d' part where i smile...
this is d' sad part...
i can't give it back 2 u...
i mean, i want to but...
u know?...
i can't accept d' fact that no matter how i try or what i do...
u can't be mine...
now this is where i stop smiling... :-(
posted by glady at 6/10/2005 09:01:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home