takes two to tango

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

quiet!!! black sheep talking on New Year's resolutions...

I'm in an orange shirt with a black sheep logo emblazoned on it.

Of course, my mom found it hilarious when I showed it to her on Christmas day when my sister gave it to me as a present along with other shirts. I don't think I'm that much of black sheep in the family. I hold too many of my sisters' secrets. Hehehe. I'm just special.

Resolutions:

1. Exercise. And be more uh... loyal to it. Of course, weight loss is understood to be a crucial part of this.
2. Get more sleep. The eyebags are turning into luggages.
3. Finish reading stack of books in closet. Started too many. Gotta finish them so I can read more.

I think I'll stick to 3 for the moment. Can't have a whole lifestyle change in a year. I mean, I'm gonna be studying again. Yes, you read right. I'm going to be taking Special Education. You know! Teaching special children---not at all that different from the kids I live with at home. Of course, my whole family thinks they all take after me. Oh well.... Such is the life I lead.

Cheers to the new year! Here's to more wacky stuff for all of us this coming year! Thanks to all the wonderful people who made my last year possible!

So what are YOUR resolutions?
posted by glady at 1/04/2005 02:35:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home