takes two to tango

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

the coffee's not working

do you have those days where you just can't seem to keep your eyes open?

i seem to be having those days in spades.

the whole week i found myself falling asleep at my desk 'cos i was so bored. i was seeing double. the last time this happened to me was in college in my philosophy class.

i haven't had my dose of caffeine for the day. in fact, i'm trying to cut down on my caffeine. basically because my choice of coffee is laden with cream, sugar, and chocolate--you know what that spells.

and in any case, too much of caffeine is bad for my skin and it already looks like hell to begin with. specially with this derma medication finally beginning to work. (i think my skin's being burnt)

i'm a certified coffee addict.
but the coffee's not working.
it lets me gain weight.
it wreaks havoc on my skin.

and i only have one sachet. i think i'll need to bring two to keep me up.
posted by glady at 3/03/2004 11:48:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home